Our world is a beautiful place and just our country alone has hundreds of magical places to be seen. As parents, we often hesitate to explore many of the best places in fear of tired feet or complaining, but with the Piggyback Rider anything is possible.
This standing child carrier helps you go to places you never thought possible and see some pretty amazing things. We love to see all the great places you take your Piggyback Riders, but if you are looking for a little bit of inspiration, here are our top 10 hikes around the country! If you are looking to get your own Piggyback Rider, visit our website today!!
1. Sedona, Arizona- Bear Mountain Trail: 5 miles round trip (Fun Fact: AZ is Piggyback Rider’s home state)
2. Olympic National Park, Washington- Hoh River Trail: 10.6 miles round trip
3. Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming- Cascade Canyon Trail: 13.6 miles round trip
4. Big Bend National Park, Texas- South Rim Loop: 11.6 miles round trip (Fun Fact: this is the exception to Texas’s otherwise flat terrain. From the peak within Big Bend, you can even see the Chihuahuan Desert which lines the US, Mexico border)
5. Bryce Canyon, Utah- Fairyland Loop: 8.6 miles round trip
6. Acadia National Park, Maine- Gorham Mountain Trail: 4 mile loop (Fun Fact: John D. Rockefeller, oil industry tycoon, built over 50 miles of carriage roads within the Acadia National Park. Today, these roads only allow nonmotorized access.)
7. South Lake Tahoe, California- Rubicon Trail: 8 mile loop (Trail Tip: due to weather conditions, this trail is only open from March- September)
8. Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado- Odessa Lake: 8.9 miles round trip (Fun Fact: Rocky Mountain National Park gets around 500,000 visitors EVERY summer)
9. Koke'e State Park, Kauai- Awa'awapuhi Trail: 3 miles to look out point
10. Yosemite National Park, California- Mist Trail: 7 miles out and back (Fun Fact: this trail gets its name from the two waterfalls it follows, Vernal and Nevada Falls.)