November is National Gratitude Month, which got us thinking about what we are thankful for. As the inventors of the Piggyback Rider, helping families take adventures they thought they never could is probably one of the top things we are thankful for this month. We get so many great stories and even better photos of families adventuring around the globe that it truly makes us grateful for inventing this product.
Here are 5 reasons why you'll be thankful for the Piggyback Rider on your next toddler adventure.
1) Go the extra mile - what once was thought of as a large feat, can now be met with extra smiles. When you bring the Piggyback Rider along for your next hike, you don't have to worry about if your child will be able to keep up. We invented the Piggyback Rider with breaks in mind, while still letting your child enjoy the adventure. The safety straps are easy to take on/off making it so your child can hop on/off whenever they want to. It only weighs 3 lbs so when your child is not riding it, you can still keep it strapped to your back.
2) No more tears. Yes, you heard that right! Our product effectively cuts down tears and frustration. When taking the Piggyback Rider to the zoo, or a place where you need to see above everyone else to get the best view, your child will never say "I can't see" again or cry in frustration that someone is blocking their view. Truth be told, the child will have a better view then you and possibly the giraffes at the zoo!
3) Travel, Travel, and More Travel. Now you can take that sightseeing trip or that adventure up the mountain you've always wanted to climb, with your toddler! No need to get a babysitter when you have the Piggyback Rider. You'll be traveling stress-free for the rest of the toddler stage knowing your child will be able to take a break when they need to. Remember that life's adventures are way more fun with the whole family involved!
4) No More Aching Back, Necks or Hips. We designed the Piggyback Rider with comfort in mind (for the parents and the child)! We are even saving you money because you won't need those chiropractic adjustments from carrying your child, who didn't want to walk, through the last leg of your Disney trip. The Piggyback Rider is designed to evenly distribute the child's weight, so the parent doesn't have to worry about throwing out their back.
5) Family Bonding. 'Tis the season for family and together time. With the Piggyback Rider, you'll never have to leave your toddler at home again (unless you want to, of course). They will be able to enjoy the adventures and have fun while doing it. Family bonding is at an extreme and your adventures are endless.