Care & Maintenance of your Piggyback Rider® kid carrier backpack is easy.
- Clean by hand with a mild detergent and a damp cloth. Simply wipe off dirt or scrub with a light brush to remove any grit. Special soap is not required.
- Allow carrier to air dry. DO NOT place your carrier in a dryer. The metal bar might cause damage to your dryer.
- DO NOT use bleach or liquid detergent. Hard soaps might damage the materials and buckles.
- DO NOT machine wash the Piggyback Rider® child carrier. DO NOT place your carrier in a washing machine. The metal bar might cause damage to your washing machine.
- As with all fabric products, continuous sun exposure can cause fading.
- Store carrier indoors, in dry location, out of direct sunlight. Store your Piggyback Rider in the carrier bag provided in an easy to access location.